It still will all depend upon the FCC. They will have to be an even merge before they will allow it.
just saw this on CNN
This could be a very good thing for us customers
a link on MSNBC
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17228226/
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It still will all depend upon the FCC. They will have to be an even merge before they will allow it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
the article said it would be an equal merger with no company owning the other
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
How would programing change?
just have all of the XM and Sirus stations?
Or would some stations go away?
I don't think anything has been set in stone yet and they even said they have thought about having a pick and choose package??????
I know what you mean though. I would much rather have the Boneyard on XM than Hairnation. Much better and deeper selection of songs
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Like will rival shows Opie and Anthony AND Howard Stern be on or what?
they'll probably just do different time frams to accomodate both parties.
I wouldn't mind seeing this happen.
However, I dont want to have to "pick a package" or anything.
I enjoy my sirius radio, however a few more channels wouldn't be bad.
i would say they five them two diff channels
It's going to be great to be able to hear MLB now along with the NFL.
and SEC Sports instead of PAc 10 and ACC
Bookmarks